MyCoupons.com is a great site – and if you have not checked it out lately, they have made some changes.
Big Paw especially loves this site as you can save money on things like flea and tick medicine, heart worm medicine, etc. as they partner with 1800PetMeds Coupons.
The site has a neat little area that tells you average savings – you could save more or less of course – but we found that very helpful. It also tells you when the coupon expires. It also tells you how many people have saved money using a coupon that week. There are several coupons to click on and you can even share the love on Facebook and Twitter. They tell you how much you save – then you click and go! My click turned up 20% off Flea and Tick meds for the upcoming July 4th weekend. Perfect! That is a lot of money saved!
Here is a screen shot of the 1800PetMeds page on MyCoupons.com so you can see how well laid out it is:
About My Coupons.com
- Hundreds of coupons codes on site from retailers like Sears, Macys, Kmart, Children’s Place, etc
- Nations oldest coupon site – founded in 1995
- CouponPros on staff that talk to merchants to get exclusive deals and to help people with couponing and saving money
- Exclusive offers only available on site
- Weekly Newsletter emailed with top deals and promotions
- Facebook site with VIP List for additional deals and weekly prize giveaways
- Discounted Gift Cards – buy retailer cards below face value, ex. AMC Theatre card with $25 balance for $21.25
- First coupon site to adapt Google +1 and one of first companies in US to adopt this feature
Make sure to follow mycoupons.com on Facebook too!
This post brought to you by MyCoupons.com