Ok – not the game of tag you are thinking of. The blog game of tag. We usually don’t do this – but who knows! Heck – it is Monday and it could be fun! I’ve been tagged by Pet Rescuer Central and now I am it! The rules of the game are as follows:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player than tags 4 or 5 people and post their names,then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment,letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answer.
1.What was I doing 10 years ago?
Let’s see, I was working in an ad agency and single and carefree.
2.What are the 5 things on my to do list for today (not in any particular order). I usually don’t make lists, maybe I should.
* Take the baby and dogs on a walk
* Go through emails
* Get orders that came in over the weekend for Big Paw Designs ready and out the door
* Think about unpacking those last boxes from last December’s move. Nah….
* Do laundry
3. Snacks I enjoy.
chocolate covered almonds, cheese, wine (does that count as a snack), apples and peanut butter
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.
* Pay off bills, mortgage
* Buy a vacation house
* Not work so much and do whatever I felt like that day
* Start a non-profit
* Pretty much live as I do now but not worry about anything and if I should or should not buy something
5. Three of my bad habits.
* Perfectionist sometimes
* Impatient – I want what I want when I want it
* Too much on my plate
6. Five places I have lived.
* Dallas, Tx
* Austin, Tx
* Hilton Head, SC
* Lynchburg, Va
* Hmm – that is it
7. Five jobs I have had.
* library asst
* graphic design asst
* Ad agency guru
Okay – that was not so bad. Don’t know if I would want to do this on a regular basis – but maybe it has been fun for our readers too! Drop a comment and let us know. You can also tag other people too, just does not have to be if you are listed below 🙂